Dhaka Ahsania Mission is a non-government development organization founded by Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah, an eminent educationist, reformer and Sufi. The founding motto of DAM is ‘Divine and humanitarian service’. It functions since 1958 pursuing the aims of social and spiritual development of entire human community.
- Develop the social and spiritual life of the entire human community
- Annihilate the distinction between man and man
- Cultivate unity and brotherhood and inspire divine love
- Teach one one’s insignificance and shun one’s pride
- Enable one to recognize and realize the relation between the Creator and the creation
- Enable one to realize the duty of man to his Creator and to his fellow beings
- Render all possible help to the suffering humanity at large.
DAM visualizes a society that foster humanity, spirituality, humility, equality and caring the nature..
DAM provides high quality services towards unity, peace and development of social and spiritual life for the human community in general and for the disadvantaged and suffering humanity, in particular.
Humanity, Spirituality, Humility, Equality and equity, Caring the nature, Honesty and morality:
Excellence and quality, Innovation, Transparency and accountability, Sustainability:
- DAM is unique and distinctive because of its founding divinity values, which combine service to the humanity and service to the Creator under the motto ‘Divine and Humanitarian Service’.
- DAM is also distinct because of its identity as an organization delivering diverse need-based services through both field based and institutional interventions.
- DAM has a unique way of doing ‘business’ that is shaped by its values and works for unlocking human potential enabling communities and societies to engage in creating a better society.